Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Discipline and kittens, in that order....

These are from a local magazine called "exposure" I picked up at a Fort Smith art show. It's all art and poetry from local AR artists and musicians. I'm allergic to yeast now, so I can't eat the yummy glazed donut, but I used to be able to horc down half a dozen crispy creams w/o missing a beat. They are so very tasty. I think I'm just torturing myself...






I know this is so wrong, but it is so funny.... The little kitten running from the completely non scary monsters cracks me up. It also looks like the kind of public announcement poster that you see during political campaigns. It can make me smile even in my worst bad moods. I'm giggling just putting it on my page.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE KITTY RUNNING FROM DOMO PIC!!!